SIX PERFECT IDEAS FOR THE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPER….!
Incase you are still scratching your head around what to buy as gifts this year…
Here are my six stress free Encaustic Wax Christmas Ideas… Guaranteed to bring a smile to their face, and to your sanity…!
- ONE: Commission a Portrait… Encapsulate a likeness in wax forever… an ancient technique steeped in history. Prices start from £1,500. See examples of my work here, and contact me for a no obligation chat on the process. It won’t be painted in time for Christmas(!) but I can create a personalised voucher for you, so that the recipient knows they will be able to capture the start of a new decade with their own fabulous encaustic wax portrait!
- TWO: Original Framed Artwork from my latest Abstract Series… 70cm x 70cm framed in stunning contemporary silver frames, fascinating shapes and patterns, painted with hot wax and an iron… £400. Watch this short time lapse of me at work creating them in my studio. Message me firstname.lastname@example.org to buy.
- THREE: Handcrafted delicious ornamental bowls, beautifully presented and full of soul tingling textured layers, which become practically luminous when the light hits them, available in a variety of colours. £99. Check out my latest colours over on my Instagram Page. Message me email@example.com to buy.
- FOUR: For the creative people in your life, give them the gift of creativity with my encaustic art online courses, prices range from £25 – £150… Utter Arty Heaven… detailed instructions, explaining all you need to know… enabling them to learn a new skill from the comfort of home.
- FIVE: Book them in for a wax workshop, all materials included, total relaxation and perfect family creative time… I will tailor a personalised gift voucher for them, and they can book in on a mutually convenient date in 2020. Prices start at £120 for four people on a two hour taster session, through to two day step by step workshops for individuals, £380 per person, or an art retreat week in my art studio near Sarratt, in Hertfordshire, £1,080. E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- SIX: If you would rather allow them to decide, go for my generic gift vouchers… available as £10, £25, £50, £100, £200 and £500 vouchers. Redeemable against original art, encaustic wax supplies, workshops and online courses, buy immediately, direct from my website, so use this as the really flexible stress free option!
I hope this helps you with some stress free Christmas shopping… If you need any help, just drop me an e-mail email@example.com, or call 07976 700737.
Which of these encaustic wax gifts would you love to receive…? Do let me know!