WELCOME TO THE MAGICAL WORLD OF ENCAUSTIC WAX ART...!
Discover dreamy ethereal art… A blend of seen and unseen worlds.
I paint with beeswax… Bees are said to be a symbol of wealth, good luck and prosperity… so I like to think some of those attributes shine through in my work!
Energetic art that connects to your core.
Hi – I’m Julie,
A professional fine artist based in Hertfordshire, UK.
I invite you to explore a world of colour, light, texture, connection… and my most important ingredient…
Hot molten beeswax…!
AS FEATURED IN…
A FLAVOUR OF MY ART….
I believe we are guided to people and places exactly when we need them. I am guided by the visual language of colour & texture, which I believe has the power to instantly connect, calm, and soothe the soul… Want to explore that for yourself…?
- View and Buy Art from my Website here.
- To Paint with Wax yourself, check out my Online Courses.
- Book a free 15 minute video, or phone call, to ask questions.
- Or visit my studio, I’m near Sarratt, in Hertfordshire, a couple of miles from the M25, North West of London. By appointment only.
- e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Painting with hot molten wax is called ‘Encaustic Painting‘ it has a rich and fascinating history. You can sign up to my newsletter, and see my latest blogs below for more.
TO LEARN HOW TO PAINT WITH WAX, OR TO BUY ENCAUSTIC SUPPLIES…
To learn how to paint with wax yourself, whether a total newbie, or a seasoned pro… Go here to find my online courses and introductory resources.
BUY WAX SUPPLIES
Finding encaustic wax supplies, can be tricky, a bit like gold dust here in the UK… I can help you… Explore and be like a kid in a candy (wax) store.